Our partnerships aim at:
- Developing research protocols and enhancing our scientific knowledge,
- Sharing research outcomes with financial operators, companies, academics and the general public,
- Contributing to public debate,
- Reinforcing the expertise of Vigeo Eiris’ teams.
Vigeo Eiris’ scientific partnership policy
Vigeo Eiris expresses a particular interest for scientific research on social responsibility and responsible investment. We would therefore like to benefit from the conceptual and experimental developments of the academic sphere.
Each year Vigeo Eiris enables free access to its databases to new partners.
Interested researchers are first invited to communicate:
- The research theme,
- The issue at stake and the objectives,
- The exact references of all individuals and institutions responsible for their work.
Under the scope of these partnership agreements researchers commit themselves to presenting their work before Vigeo Eiris’ Scientific Council, and regularly keeping the agency informed of the progress made on their research. It is however impossible for us to answer all requests from students and researchers.
We are therefore constrained to limiting our database access to researchers from universities and institutions with whom we have already established a research agreement.