Vigeo Eiris is recruiting a Research Analyst (Energy & Utilities)
ASAP / London / permanent contract
The Research Analyst will be a member of the Energy & Utilities team within the rating department and will report to the London Team Manager.
- analyse companies using surveys, company documents and other sources, and assess them against the Vigeo Eiris research methodology. You will input this assessment into research databases.
- ensure the profiles of these companies are accurate, up-to-date, of high quality and professionally presented
- contact companies and other stakeholders to obtain information and make sure their response is input into the system promptly
- identify key sector challenges and trends in relation to the Energy and Utilities sectors
This job description will be subject to change and development in response to the evolving business needs of Vigeo Eiris.
- a 2:2 degree or equivalent
- experience of research or similar work on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) or related fields
- understanding of the Energy and Utilities sectors
- knowledge of specific ESG issues, particularly those that are relevant to the Energy and Utilities sectors
- a readiness to undertake routine repetitive tasks for research purposes
- ability to efficiently communicate and summarise complex material both verbally and in writing
- ability to work with accuracy and efficiency
- familiarity with the use of databases, spreadsheets and word processing packages
- a good level of numeracy and a fast learner
- ability to work autonomously but also as part of a team
- ability to work with colleagues who are based remotely in other offices
- commitment to, and support of, diversity and equality of opportunity, as well as creating a healthy and safe work environment
Start date: ASAP
Location: Vauxhall, London
Send applications to: Jobs.London@Vigeo-Eiris.com
The full recruitment pack and application form are available to download below