Vigeo Eiris is recruiting a HR intern
ASAP / London / 40 hours per week for 1 year - with potential to extend
You will be responsible for supporting all Operational Human Resources in our London office as well as the wider global business. Assisting with strategic HR initiatives, and liaising with local and global teams to support the work. You will also undertake and support other Directors and will be guided by structured goals and objectives with responsibility to deliver on projects, within a learning framework. You will report to the Executive Director, London.
• Assisting with recruitment activities – creating interview packs, liaising with recruiting managers, short-listing and interviewing candidates
• Administering relevant HR procedures, systems and plans and also bespoke global programmes in reporting requirements and documentation, ensuring smooth running at all times.
• Training including booking courses with external providers, co-ordination of internal training programmes including preparation of course materials, booking venues, arranging refreshments, and maintenance of individual training records
• Support, coach, train staff and managers on a range of HR subjects. Develop tools and guidelines to support them in good HR practice
• Organise a range of activities – floor meetings & social events.
• Provide accessible, high profile, friendly, approachable and efficient HR service, through 1-2-1 conversations, team meetings, web-meetings etc.
• Support Directors on day-to-day projects and longer-term initiatives
• HR qualification or equivalent
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Works well within a team environment with an open and friendly nature. Enjoys talking to people.
• Ability to communicate with personnel at all levels of the business and with the utmost discretion
• Keen to learn general HR and business skills
• Detail focused, accurate and task oriented
• Ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
• Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
Contract: 40 hours per week for 1 year – with potential to extend
Start date: ASAP
Location: Vauxhall, London
Send your CV to: Jobs.London@Vigeo-Eiris.com