Vigeo Eiris is recruiting a Communications Assistant
Full time permanent / ASAP / Paris (Bagnolet - line 3) or London (Vauxhall)
As a collaborative communicator who enjoys working as part of a team, you will help enhance our international growth and visibility, as well as providing professional, administrative and technical support to Vigeo Eiris’ Communications team. You will be responsible for supporting strategies that increase our visibility amongst diverse global audiences, expanding our digital media including managing social media, and support our global press manager with the UK and US markets.
As a member of the Communications team and reporting to the Head of Communications at our Paris head office:
– you will contribute to the writing of new articles and content to support VE’s visibility in the market through all communication channels such as our newsletter, website, press releases and digital ecosystem.
– you will be responsible for community management and growing our social media footprint especially on LinkedIn and Twitter.
– you will be responsible for sending all communications from VE’s London office and for managing our UK Twitter account.
– you will ensure the quality of our written materials through proofing and editing group-wide internal and external communications in English.
– you will support the Sales & Marketing teams on event management and sponsorship, in line with the strategy and budget set by Vigeo Eiris, including:
o evaluation of sponsorship opportunities
o discussion and negotiation with organisers
o preparing materials (including promotional materials)
o follow up pre-& post event
– alongside our global press manager, you will support and build press relationships in the UK and US markets and help expand our opportunities for press coverage.
– you will support the Head of Communications in the organisation of webinars, including invitations, logistics, creation of content and presentations, hosting training, speakers etc.
– you will support the Institutional Relations team in the UK and at group level in the coordination of consultation responses, email communications and events.
– this job description will be subject to change and development in response to the evolving business needs of Vigeo Eiris.
– Communications qualification or relevant demonstrable experience in communication strategy development, channel management and audience segmentation within a professional business environment.
– Excellent written and verbal skills in English, enabling the proofreading of documents and text into plain English in an impactful, journalistic style.
– Ability to work with different stakeholder groups in different locations, uniting them under a common brand identity and the ability to multitask and work to deadlines. You must be comfortable working with a remote team (the Communications team is based in our Paris head office).
– Knowledge of French language, Communication information systems such as InDesign or WordPress are desirable, but not essential.
– Experience within the ESG and sustainable finance industry is also desirable, but not essential.
- Contract: Full time permanent
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Bagnolet, Paris or Vauxhall, London
Send CV application and cover letter demonstrating your skills and experience for this role and how it relates to our business environment.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
France, United Kingdom